Powered by Blogger.
DJ Dolph
-
RSS


About Me
-

I am an independent individual who wants to succeed in the entertainment business. I have traveled to Full Sail University in September of 2010 to obtain my MBA in Entertainment Business . I hope to one day succeed not only as a hip hop producer but also a hip hop artist who writes, produces and sings his own musical compilations. I am currently working on my first mix-tape while at the same time just recently acquired a degree in Interdisciplinary Business Management with a focus in Entrepreneurship and a minor in Decision Sciences. I believe that with hunger, determination and drive anyone can achieve anything, but it is the true definition of success in one's mind that determines whether one will tackle all challenges to succeed. I am a grinder at heart and due to that nothing and nobody can ever or will ever stop me. Drive comes from passion and passion can only be obtained from dreams. Dream big or go home


  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • StumbleUpon
  • Reddit
  • RSS

0 comments:

Post a Comment